Replies

• Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    topics about topics you are tired of..
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Some people like my self are new at these so although some topics might be old for others is still pretty new and unheard off for some, but I totally understand how boring it must be for the ones that had been here for a while...

You can find almost anything with the Search button

What does the search button do?
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Anything involving rating other members or crushes. They always end up in poster's remorse.

I can't get enough poop and fart threads, though. :love:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    You know what would be fun? Instead of getting irritated or impatient by seeing these topics over and over, we could make a game out it. Something like MFP Bingo.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if you all could tell me when the best time of day to work out is?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    98% of them. :tongue:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I skim through most of them and giggle when I read sarcastic replies. :bigsmile:
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Another one of these topics? I'm getting pretty sick of these too >_<
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    like "muscle weighs more than fat"? yeah, I'm done with that one
    Everybody thinks they've discovered a new myth to bust.
    It makes my head explode...:explode:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    You know what would be fun? Instead of getting irritated or impatient by seeing these topics over and over, we could make a game out it. Something like MFP Bingo.

All day and I only have 6 squares so far... :grumble:
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Eating back your exercise calories. Stick a fork in it!
    That's another.
    I want to advise some to eat nothing - fast for 40 days like Jesus.
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options

I prefer the MFP drinking game :drinker: shot!!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    At this point it would be easier to list the ones I do bother with than ones I do not.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    The "OMG SO FRUSTRATED I ONLY LAST HALF A POUND WAAAAAH" ones.
    I can last a good ten minutes but, how do you last half a pound? Is it muscle or fat?
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Some people like my self are new at these so although some topics might be old for others is still pretty new and unheard off for some, but I totally understand how boring it must be for the ones that had been here for a while...

Not boring at all, quite the opposite. Everyone has an opinion about every thing and some topics get quite heated with opposing views.

My topic is "what counts as water?" I refuse to get involved in that one anymore.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    "My boyfriend,husband,ex did this so all men suck" ones wear on me from time to time,
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Instead of getting irritated or impatient by seeing these topics over and over, we could make a game out it. Something like MFP Bingo.

Yes! Instead of expressing irritation, drop & give me 10 pushups each time you see [TOM, HRM, eat back ex cals? whatevs] on the right there.

It lets new people ask questions they haven't yet learned about without getting snipped at (it's reasonable!) and it lets you get a little workout.

Win win.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,423 Member
    Options

I prefer the MFP drinking game :drinker: shot!!

Ooo, this is what I want-sort of like "Hi Bob"!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    The "OMG SO FRUSTRATED I ONLY LAST HALF A POUND WAAAAAH" ones.
    I can last a good ten minutes but, how do you last half a pound? Is it muscle or fat?

Really? Only ten minutes? Hm.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I am over the "My husband ate cake, he's sabotaging me even though I made the choice to have cake too! Wah!" BS