Is it okay to eat 1 cookie or 1 piece of candy every day?

Options
1235»

Replies

• CrazyAnimalLady
    CrazyAnimalLady Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    If it will keep you from feeling deprived then I think you should absolutely have it! It's all about moderation, it's hard to change your habits and stay on track if you're depriving your body. I let myself have a square of dove dark chocolate pretty much every day, it's just enough to curb the cravings.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    How about just enjoying life..? Last time I checked, the majority of traditional French people don't have weight issues, and they wouldnt be caught dead counting their calories. And who was I kidding, the a lot of people on this site would have no idea what I am talking about because you have to be pretty far gone and consumed about weight loss to be having a picture of your rear end as your profile picture. I suppose if you like counting calories every day and like spending all of your brain energy worrying about all of this, than that is fine. I was just trying to give another opinion that you can actually find a wonderful mental and physical balance when you remove all of the numbers from this whole weight loss equation. But, for the most part, people in North America are not wanting to find actual peace when it comes to body and food. It really sucks all of the joy out of eating.

Oh look! Another 22 year old who is in love with the French and knows everything about everyone.

French people are never fat...

...and the only reason is because they don't count calories and they have joy in their lives.

And you can tell everything you need to know about a person based on their profile pic.

Facts.

ETA: I like cookies.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    How about just enjoying life..? Last time I checked, the majority of traditional French people don't have weight issues, and they wouldnt be caught dead counting their calories. And who was I kidding, the a lot of people on this site would have no idea what I am talking about because you have to be pretty far gone and consumed about weight loss to be having a picture of your rear end as your profile picture. I suppose if you like counting calories every day and like spending all of your brain energy worrying about all of this, than that is fine. I was just trying to give another opinion that you can actually find a wonderful mental and physical balance when you remove all of the numbers from this whole weight loss equation. But, for the most part, people in North America are not wanting to find actual peace when it comes to body and food. It really sucks all of the joy out of eating.

Oh look! Another 22 year old who is in love with the French and knows everything about everyone.

French people are never fat...

...and the only reason is because they don't count calories and they have joy in their lives.

And you can tell everything you need to know about a person based on their profile pic.

Facts.

ETA: I like cookies.

Mais oui. C'est ca. Petite conasse.
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Sure! As long are you are within your calorie range, go for it. No need to give it up if it is really something you enjoy and if having a bit is what keeps you on track, then it's not a big issue.