i think i'm going to get plugged.

Options
13»

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I'm stretching up a third one now, at 4mm and remembering how much of a pain in the bum it is :|
    *Ahem* I think you've got them in the wrong place.

....I wondered if someone was going to call me on that comment XD
    Ha, couldn't resist!
  • Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've seen a guy with his nose stretched and his lip. Not sexy in the slightest when they're stretched, and how does he drink?!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    cool responses - thanks guys.

i went to my tattoo shop and the piercer went over ~tons~ of info about everything you all mentioned about metals, silicone, wood, sonte, etc etc etc.

Yes, I already have pierced ears but my right hole was all screwed up so I had to get it re-pierced in a slighty different position, trying to match the left side. He did a good job.

I only went to a 12g today and i guess next i'll go to a 8. He said I could go to a 6 but that could sometimes cause damage so 8 on the safe side. Then to a 6 or 4, which is I think the biggest I'm planning on going for now. Of course this may all change as I get bigger.

yay. i'm glad i finally started the process.
    are you having them stretch it for you?
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    And I thought I was a bad *kitten* when I got my belly button pierced... you guys are fierce!

rhyme not intended.......
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I know nothing about plugs, but I would assume silver ones wouldn't smell, since silver is antibacterial.

I don't even know if they make silver ones (but I'm assuming they do)! lol

No, they still stink...they have to be cleaned daily, at least with a q-tip and salt water. I take mine out and soak them over night and make sure my ears are cleaned, just because they get irritated if I don't and then they hurt.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    cool responses - thanks guys.

i went to my tattoo shop and the piercer went over ~tons~ of info about everything you all mentioned about metals, silicone, wood, sonte, etc etc etc.

Yes, I already have pierced ears but my right hole was all screwed up so I had to get it re-pierced in a slighty different position, trying to match the left side. He did a good job.

I only went to a 12g today and i guess next i'll go to a 8. He said I could go to a 6 but that could sometimes cause damage so 8 on the safe side. Then to a 6 or 4, which is I think the biggest I'm planning on going for now. Of course this may all change as I get bigger.

yay. i'm glad i finally started the process.
    are you having them stretch it for you?

yeah - i saw you did them yourself. Apparently I'm a big wussy because good lord, just going 16->12 hurt! Not horribly so, but enough that I don't know if I could continue to go them myself. I'm going to go SUPER slow though, 12->8, then 8->6, then 6->4 over many many many months. I've heard good stories about going faster, but I've also heard bad stories. I'm just going to stick with the slow way.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I went about 2mm every 3 weeks or so! It only cost me about £4 for a set of stretching spikes from eBay, but I think it's awesome if you can get a pro to do it too!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I used to have 00g eyelettes. Sometimes I miss them, but at my age, I didn't want to look like i was trying to "recapture" my youth.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I used to have 00g eyelettes. Sometimes I miss them, but at my age, I didn't want to look like i was trying to "recapture" my youth.

May I ask how old you are?
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options

May I ask how old you are?

he's my age