26, F, UK - Similar to share journey?

Hey all,

Just wondering if there are any girls from the UK around my age who would like to share their journey with me. Someone to confide in, support, encourage and help each other smash our goals.

I do have some good MFP friends on here, I am just looking for someone who I have a bit more in common with and someone on the same time zone to really help each other make this journey as pain free and as FUN as possible.

Speak to you soon!

Laura.

Replies

• runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Hey all,

Just wondering if there are any girls from the UK around my age who would like to share their journey with me. Someone to confide in, support, encourage and help each other smash our goals.

I do have some good MFP friends on here, I am just looking for someone who I have a bit more in common with and someone on the same time zone to really help each other make this journey as pain free and as FUN as possible.

Speak to you soon!

Laura.

24 here. 14lbs through a 54lb journey. From North West UK - feel free to add me if you want.
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 195 Member
    I'm 27 :embarassed: From Ireland but I could do with someone else to have a rant with though :bigsmile: