Just started...but

Options
mish3131
mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
i only starting watching my calorie intake and trying to watch what I eat for a few weeks now. Now, as of my last weigh in on saturday I have lost a total of 7lbs.

Well, I put a pair of my dress work pants on and I had to roll the waist 2x to make them FIT!!!

All I can say is WOW! And this is just the beginning for me.

Replies

• mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    i only starting watching my calorie intake and trying to watch what I eat for a few weeks now. Now, as of my last weigh in on saturday I have lost a total of 7lbs.

Well, I put a pair of my dress work pants on and I had to roll the waist 2x to make them FIT!!!

All I can say is WOW! And this is just the beginning for me.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the awesome work! :flowerforyou:
  • Copswife0819
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    it only gets better from here! keep on keeping on! :drinker:
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    congrats... your off to a great start... good luck, think you'll like this site, it really is helpful.
  • plm209
    plm209 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job at losing some weight. Looks like you're on the right path but just a word of warning, the first 10 lbs come off pretty quickly because:
    1. Its a shock to your body to not be eating a million calories
    2. Water weight is the first thing you lose because you're decreasing your sodium intake by not eating processed foods.

What I'm trying to say is not to get discouraged if the scale starts moving slower. Continue eating all of your calories and you'll keep on losing fat. Good luck and make sure you STICK WITH IT!

Remember, its not a diet, its a lifestyle change! :glasses:
  • Marilynne
    Marilynne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! That's a great accomplishment! I love it when clothes fit...
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    YIPEEEE :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome. keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!