New Reason NOT to Cheat

Options
So yesterday I ate like poo for lunch because I had a killer headache, so I got carbs, sugar, fat and caffeine for lunch. I stayed up all night long (and most of the day today) shaking, feeling like I was going to be sick and ... the worst part ... having panic attacks! :grumble: Whodathunk, right?!

So even more motivation to (go get in bed right now and) eat clean, work hard and be the best me I can be!

Replies

• kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    So yesterday I ate like poo for lunch because I had a killer headache, so I got carbs, sugar, fat and caffeine for lunch. I stayed up all night long (and most of the day today) shaking, feeling like I was going to be sick and ... the worst part ... having panic attacks! :grumble: Whodathunk, right?!

So even more motivation to (go get in bed right now and) eat clean, work hard and be the best me I can be!
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    your right, paying for the one meal, "for me it was pizza, and it wasn't that good either" isn't always worth it.vvnext weekend I'll be better. :smile:
  • plm209
    plm209 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I started taking NO-Xplode (a workout supplement, not a fat burner) yesterday and I was super wired from it. I slept fine but the small amount of caffeine (about 1 cup of coffee) that is in it did have me jittery during the day. Its amazing how much your body adjusts when you drink coffee regularly and then stop for a few months.
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I call it a junk food hang over....
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Try taking Vitamin B6 for the panic attacks it really helped me :heart: :bigsmile:

Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words for they become actions. Understand your actions for they become habits. Study your habits for they will become your character.
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I haven't had cheese is about 2 months. Last night I had baked ziti ( only a small portion) Yea... My tummy is NOT happy!!!!
    imagine if I had a large portion??:noway: