Im ashamed of myself...BUT FIXING IT!!!!!!!!

FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
As I posted a few weeks ago i KNEW I packed on pounds and I have NO ONE to blame other than myself. But my disheartening truth came today when i sat down with a trainer. I decided that to get this darn wt off and keep it off that will be my only way. so I knew it was gonna be bad. so i found out i gained since bout earl;y decmber about 35lbs. I am SOOOO MAD at myself but as being fair i am going to reset my ticker with my new "fat" wt and go from there a fresh start. That is my new thing that fresh start...to just start over and do it again. This will be the LAST time i ever have to restart a wt loss plan...

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    As I posted a few weeks ago i KNEW I packed on pounds and I have NO ONE to blame other than myself. But my disheartening truth came today when i sat down with a trainer. I decided that to get this darn wt off and keep it off that will be my only way. so I knew it was gonna be bad. so i found out i gained since bout earl;y decmber about 35lbs. I am SOOOO MAD at myself but as being fair i am going to reset my ticker with my new "fat" wt and go from there a fresh start. That is my new thing that fresh start...to just start over and do it again. This will be the LAST time i ever have to restart a wt loss plan...
  • We all deserve a fresh start! Kudos to you for not giving up! Good luck to you and her''s to new beginnings!:drinker:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    good for you...fresh starts can be a real good thing...yesterday is gone...forget it:smile:
  • MisoSoup79
    MisoSoup79 Posts: 517
    I think a lot of us have started and stopped dozens of times... I know I have. I'll join you in saying "this time it's for real!" :drinker: This is a permanent lifestyle change, not a diet... and it's gonna be fabulous! You deserve the best!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    we all need a fresh start sometimes, you WILL do it! :flowerforyou:
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    GOOD for you. That is a great attitude to have.

I know what you mean though. Why is it that it can take us years to lose weight, but we can gain it all back so quickly???

I lost nearly 20 last year and gained it all back in a short 3 months. So i'm with you, trudging forward!!!! We'll get there!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    You've come such a long way already, Joani. You know what to do, just do it! :flowerforyou:

p.s. Hope the job is going well!
  • See?! It pisses me off when people say, "The weight didn't come on that fast and so its not going to go away that fast." The truth is that it DOES come on that fast for some of us:angry: Anyhow, that's beside the point. You will do great and your attitude sounds very positive...that's a good start to me:flowerforyou:
  • I agree the weight comes on fast.... but I am getting back on the bandwagon with you. Just remember yesterday is gone but the future looks spotless.... (no mistakes, no guilt, no shame) so enjoy this moment and what's ahead..... you have made an awesome choice..... to keep fighting until YOU win!!!!

162358.png