Watching anything else but calories?

2»

Replies

• RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    My biggies are PROTEINS and SATURATED FAT... Sodium you can watch but if you are decently active it is not really that harmful to be a little over.
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    I watch protein (the more the better) and fiber (same) and sodium... not too worried about my sodium intake but it is nice to know when I'm over so i know what to expect on the scale ;)

I also watch carbs - still eat them, but I don't want all of my calories to come from them!
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    I watch everything... fat, carbs, sodium.... and of course, calories.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    I watch carbs, fat, sodium, and sugar (and try to be under on them all), and I try to be over on protein.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    I watch the calories, fiber and macros, but ignore sodium.
    Don't care about salt.
    I just know my intake is more than half what it was, and that's enough for now.
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Fat/Cabohydrates/Protein and Fiber

Sodium I look at, but don't stress over it.

Macros are surgically hit and fiber is 30+ grams daily.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    I try not to go terribly over, but honestly I have a hard enough time just watching my calories so that's where most of my focus goes.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Calories and Saturated fat for now. I keep up with iron now and then because I am anemic but recent blood tests show it's been in normal range with supplements so don't care as much about that anymore.
  • I watch my fat and also, carbs and sugars as I am diabetic and those are very important to me.
  • yup, I watch protein, carbs, calories, fat, sodium, and switch between fiber and sugars. I wish I could keep track of more than just the 6.
    Yup, This.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Fat/Cabohydrates/Protein and Fiber

Sodium I look at, but don't stress over it.

Macros are surgically hit and fiber is 30+ grams daily.

You put the sock in the wrong drawers