You had me at hello I am new & hooked

WOW.... It is my first day here and the Inspiration I am feeling. I have 20 LBS that I want gone. I am in the right place for all the inspiration and advice I need. Thank you all for being so positive. I told my sister that its a great place for tracking your food journaling. I received alot more then tracking progress.

Thanks again

Replies

• WOW.... It is my first day here and the Inspiration I am feeling. I have 20 LBS that I want gone. I am in the right place for all the inspiration and advice I need. Thank you all for being so positive. I told my sister that its a great place for tracking your food journaling. I received alot more then tracking progress.

Thanks again
  • welcome & good luck :flowerforyou:
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    ditto that.. I just started yesterday and I'm feeling really good and motivated!!
  • ElizaD
    ElizaD Posts: 27
    Me too! joined yesterday and totally hooked. Feeling motivated and good.. 24lbs to go!! :happy:

Good luck too gals x
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Welcome & good luck to all new comers! :flowerforyou:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~
  • welcome... im new too... from yesterday... :tongue:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: