I AM FLIPPING OUT!!!

Options
nikii14
nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
I haven't been able to go to the gym for the past 2 days and I'm going crazy!! I have been doing some exercises but it just isn't the same! I don't care what I have to do..... I MUST go tonight!
I know its not true, but I feel like I don't get a good workout if I'm not sweating or my heartrate is up.
I even feel like I've gained weight because I haven't gone..which I haven't. I just feel like crap.

Replies

• nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to go to the gym for the past 2 days and I'm going crazy!! I have been doing some exercises but it just isn't the same! I don't care what I have to do..... I MUST go tonight!
    I know its not true, but I feel like I don't get a good workout if I'm not sweating or my heartrate is up.
    I even feel like I've gained weight because I haven't gone..which I haven't. I just feel like crap.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I completely understand. I am the same way.

Go tonight, you'll feel better. :flowerforyou:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I am the exact same way. Kind of a good thing sometimes :laugh: It's better then not ever wanting to go! I don't know about you but I have a hard time taking "Rest Days" because of that. I feel lazy, fatter than ever, and my attitude gets very negative. But some days I'm just drained and take it, and try to ignore the guilt, because I know my body needs recovery time, especially if I want to keep losing weight. :ohwell:

Don't worry my dear, you're not the only one!! I'm sure your body is actually thanking you right now for a little break! :flowerforyou:
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    I understand what you mean, it can mess with your mind.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I went CRAZY when I was sick all week last week. I couldn't go to the gym at all because I was soooo weak. I went nuts and was so happy to go back finally yesterday!