Who is a truly beautiful woman? (Post pictures!)

Options

Replies

• HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Nina Dobrev
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    never posted a pic in the forums before so not sure its going to work but..

kirstie.jpg
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    how do you post pics?:explode:

i just found it myself (though i don't know how to post pics that aren't online first)

LINK

(the img is supposed to be lower case-fyi)
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    how do you post pics?:explode:

i just found it myself (though i don't know how to post pics that aren't online first)

LINK

(the img is supposed to be lower case-fyi)

Thanks for the tip. here goes...... Jo Joyner of Eastenders (how cute is she)

slide-1-tanya-branning.jpg
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    also kim kardashian, a great butt! lol

kk-booty.jpg
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    <
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    <

No argument here. :)
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    The most beautiful woman on the planet (imho, of course) is Rachel McAdams.

rachel%2Bmcadams.jpg
  • VTXJOCKEY
    VTXJOCKEY Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm agreeing with silvergurl :-)
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    <

*kicks ground* SHUCKS.

@sabertooth too! thanks :)
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    <

*kicks ground* SHUCKS.

@sabertooth too! thanks :)

Also agreed, but also
    <
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all of the lovely ladies on my friends list. Special kudos to ElleOQuent, who could probably kick my butt with one hand tied behind her back, and NeuroticVirgo, who is just gorgeous and keeps on picking herself up and dusting herself off and keeping on keeping on no matter what happens - perseverance is ALWAYS beautiful!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, Diane Lane is gorgeous without looking like she even tries. She's nearing 50 and she still looks better than most women half her age.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuKn1EbkpETnrUCIgdEUjxR-PgJhOnGjxFJXj5DoYlcXLNvGc_
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    ^i totally concur. diane lane is GORGEOUS! she ages very well :) same with susan sarandon, andie macdowell, and diane keaton. aging gracefully is something we should all strive for!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Ashley Graham is BEAUTIFUL!

ASHLEYGRAHAM.jpg
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all of the lovely ladies on my friends list. Special kudos to ElleOQuent, who could probably kick my butt with one hand tied behind her back, and NeuroticVirgo, who is just gorgeous and keeps on picking herself up and dusting herself off and keeping on keeping on no matter what happens - perseverance is ALWAYS beautiful!

:blushing: Thank you, Cory.

Rest assured, I'd never kick your butt -- you're much too wonderful. :heart:
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    If I had to look like any woman in the world I would pick Katherine Heigl, I just think she is so naturally and timelessly beautiful! Make up or not, hair done or not, she always looks great. When she played Izzie in Grey's Anatomy, and she had terminal cancer, she still looked amazing although they obviously tried to make her look really ill

http://www.google.ie/search?q=katherine+heigl&hl=en&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=6E4xT-mPEoyyhAeuq-TwBA&ved=0CFEQsAQ&biw=1229&bih=807
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Kate-Winslet-s-Winning-Hairstyle_articleimage.jpg

And this is the reason why (taken from her Glamour Magazine Article, April 2011):

GLAMOUR: Well, then, do you have a chef?

KATE WINSLET: [Laughs.] I do! Her name is Kate! I love to cook; I cook every day. Chicken features a lot in our lives. Chicken “bits and bobs,” as my son calls it, which is basically roasted drumsticks.

GLAMOUR: Do you have a personal trainer?

KATE WINSLET: [Continues laughing.] No. I just do my own stuff at home with the help of DVDs. A little bit of Pilates. And just recently I started running, but I’m not very good.

GLAMOUR: During your last interview for Glamour six years ago, you were asked what you were going to be like in five years. And you jokingly replied that you’d be doing liposuction and Botox. Have you changed your mind about not trying those cosmetic things?

KATE WINSLET: My face is still moving, right? No, I have never tried any of that stuff…. I don’t have parts of my body that I hate or would like to trade for somebody else’s or wish I could surgically adjust into some fantasy version of what they are.

GLAMOUR: I read that you were literally called “blubber” when you were a teenager because you were overweight.

KATE WINSLET: Yeah. Not when I was a teenager, actually—between the ages of 8 and 11. Looking back on it, I really wasn’t that heavy. I was just stockier than the other sporty, whippy-looking kids.

GLAMOUR: You stood 5’6” and weighed 200 pounds?

KATE WINSLET: When I was 15, yes.

GLAMOUR: Were you tormented? Because today you embrace your body in a way that women love—but did you feel that way back then?

KATE WINSLET: Well, that’s an enormous compliment. You know, I will tell you that when I was heavy, people would say to me—and it was such a backhanded comment—they would say, “You’ve got such a beautiful face,” in the way of, like, “Oh, isn’t it a shame that from the neck down you’re questionable.”

Read More http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/2011/03/kate-winslet-your-number-1-most-glam#ixzz1liPEgmEl
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    kate-winslet__1298800920-86099.jpg

Here ya go :wink: