I'm a college student struggling...

Options
2»

Replies

• krish55
    Options
    Hey Guys,
    I am a med student back here in India. I live in a hostel and so i have to eat whatever they serve in Hostel mess. So its kinda tricky for me to balance out the my nutrition. I buy fruits on daily basis to help in that cause, but thats just about it. So my is mainly on working out extra hard and loosing these flabs.

Anyone who can relate to me, please feel free to add me!
  • andie23
    Options
    I'm in college too and have definitely packed on the pounds since getting in college. Add me if you'd like, I'm new here and looking for some friends form support and advice so anybody feel free to add me :)
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    i'm in college too! i don't and never have lived in dorms but i like to bring healthy snacks to school so i don't eat all of my greasy weaknesses. i bring oranges, bananas, cucumbers and or celery with tzatkiki sauce, and/or raw almonds which are top picks and sometimes i bring like a 90 calorie fiber one bar. planning my meals has made it so much easier. i usually do a banana for breakfast, snack is an orange or cucumbers or almonds, lunch i have a smoothie less than 300 cals and although not the healthiest option for dinner i do eat lean cuisines with one of those steam in a bag broccoli things. its been working well so far!!

good luck!!