doing ab crunches

Options
I am totally new to all this calorie burning, dieting and excercising. My question is, last night I purchased an ab roller, I believe it would be for crunches. In the data base it asks for per set per something whatever I don't understand it. Say I do 20 crunches how do I put that in the data base? Thanks a bunch!!

Replies

• sanleecar
    Options
    I am totally new to all this calorie burning, dieting and excercising. My question is, last night I purchased an ab roller, I believe it would be for crunches. In the data base it asks for per set per something whatever I don't understand it. Say I do 20 crunches how do I put that in the data base? Thanks a bunch!!
  • raquitathomas
    raquitathomas Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If you are doing 20 crunches then put 1 set of 20 or 2 sets of 10. Fitness trainers will break it up to help it not feel like you are doing the same exercise 45 times, so instead they'll say you're doing 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
  • sanleecar
    Options
    Thank you thats a big help. I just started watching my calorie intake and walking laps through my house for 10-15 minutes a couple times per day. I started all this on the 19th of jan. and I am amazed i have lost 4 lbs so far. My tummy is flabby from babies and I really need to get it flatter or tightened whatever the case may be. Other than crunches, do you recommend anything else? I will be getting a treadmill today so I won't have to walk laps thru my house any more LOL!!