25%=100% happy

Options
It's been a great journey and I am loving living a healthy lifestyle. As usual I sit down with the wife to watch biggest loser and I think to myself...I never really gave any thought to what my % weight lost is. So I do the math and I can't belive that 5 months ago there was 25% more of me than there is now! For any of you just starting out never doubt your ability to change. Make great decisions every day and the rest takes care of itself.

Now I am definately in a good mood. :laugh: :drinker:

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    It's been a great journey and I am loving living a healthy lifestyle. As usual I sit down with the wife to watch biggest loser and I think to myself...I never really gave any thought to what my % weight lost is. So I do the math and I can't belive that 5 months ago there was 25% more of me than there is now! For any of you just starting out never doubt your ability to change. Make great decisions every day and the rest takes care of itself.

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

As well you should be...congrats Andrew! :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Your success is incredible, Andrew-- and your advice is right on. This can be done. The biggest hurdle is ourselves-- believing we can do this.

I'm nearly 45 years old, overweight to some degrree all my life, coming from a lethargic family-- I have nine kids, stress out the wazoo and my journey began last year when I saw the Today show, Joy Fit Club lady that lost 150 pounds-- 3 times more than what I wanted/needed to lose.

It clicked that day-- if she can do it, I can do it. 31 pounds later, and I'm training for a 5k--

So I'm there with you, Andrew-- this is doable, folks-- if I can do it, if Andrew can do it, if Shuntae can do it-- if we can all do it, anyone can--

Heading out to run people-- have a great night!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Spyguy I did my also when I sat to watch biggest loser and I have lost 32% since aug I am stoked about that, just much more drive to get where I need to be.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Ah my favorite purple people eater! You should be proud. that's incredible! WTG! :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Oh, andrew. You're doing so amazing. Congrats on your 25%! :flowerforyou: <--- pretend the flower is something guy-awesome like a car or something. :wink:
  • mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing great. It is scary when you break it down to a percent. :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome and you are doing such a great job. keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!