Down 35 pounds! **Warning underware pictures**

Options

Replies

• hagamivida
    Options
    I never had a kid but i gained 45ish pounds in three months and shot up to over 200 pounds. Soooooo bad when you are 5'1! I was chubby to begin with but now i am very obese. My stomach looked SO much worse than yours with bright red stretch marks in all directions. They have faded, now, and I have gone from 211 to 189, but i have such a long way to go.

I am glad to see it really IS possible!
  • jnbud2002
    Options
    Amazing progress! I had my last baby on Sept. 30 and just started to do something about the weight gain on the 9th of Jan! Your story is very inspiring!
  • 06gwensmamma
    Options
    You look so good!!! I bet you have so much confidence, rock it girl!
  • NikkiBunni
    NikkiBunni Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    great job!!!

Thanks!
  • deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • NikkiBunni
    Options
    U look great WOW I just had my baby too. How often did u walk and how long and at what speed!??

Thanks a bunch!! I like to walk at least 5 times a week of 30 minutes of more. I try to do 2 miles or more each time. Of course you don't have to do that much, anything really will help. My speed is usually 2.5-3.0 when I have my little one. When I don't have her, I try to make it 3.5-4.0.
  • NikkiBunni
    Options
    I never had a kid but i gained 45ish pounds in three months and shot up to over 200 pounds. Soooooo bad when you are 5'1! I was chubby to begin with but now i am very obese. My stomach looked SO much worse than yours with bright red stretch marks in all directions. They have faded, now, and I have gone from 211 to 189, but i have such a long way to go.

I am glad to see it really IS possible!

That's a great start though, keep it up!! And yes, it really is!! You just have to want it bad enough, but you can do it girl!
  • NikkiBunni
    Options
    Amazing progress! I had my last baby on Sept. 30 and just started to do something about the weight gain on the 9th of Jan! Your story is very inspiring!

Thanks mama! Even just 30 minute walks with your little one will help!
  • NikkiBunni
    Options
    You look so good!!! I bet you have so much confidence, rock it girl!

Awh you're too sweet, thanks so much!! And you're right, I do! I keep telling myself, even if I don't lose all my weight it's okay because I had a baby and I try not to be too hard on myself.
  • NikkiBunni
    Options
    Great Job!

Thanks!!
  • beautifulme32
    Options
    great job! walking is my exercise of choice also right now thats all I can do but I do believe it works
  • NikkiBunni
    Options
    great job! walking is my exercise of choice also right now thats all I can do but I do believe it works

Thanks!! And it seriously does!!!
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow good for you hun!
  • jmorrisof2
    jmorrisof2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow, your pics are amazing! Your strech marks look like they dissapeared. It is so inspiring to know just because you become a mother that you can get your body back. I have two kids myself. I have noticed that when you lose the weight your stomach does look better. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    You look great. I am 5'3", and was 145 before I got pregnant. When I delivered on 4/10/10 I was 210lbs, so your story is really personal and motivating for me!

And walking? That's what I do. I try to walk 6 miles a day and do 30 minutes or so of pilates. :) It kind of bums me out when people tell me walking isn't real exercise when I think it's one of the best, easiest, low impact exercises you can do.
  • NikkiBunni
    Options
    Wow, your pics are amazing! Your strech marks look like they dissapeared. It is so inspiring to know just because you become a mother that you can get your body back. I have two kids myself. I have noticed that when you lose the weight your stomach does look better. Thanks for the inspiration.

Thanks and yeah, they lightened up a lot thankfully!! And yes you can get your body back! Just takes time and work lol!
  • NikkiBunni
    Options
    You look great. I am 5'3", and was 145 before I got pregnant. When I delivered on 4/10/10 I was 210lbs, so your story is really personal and motivating for me!

And walking? That's what I do. I try to walk 6 miles a day and do 30 minutes or so of pilates. :) It kind of bums me out when people tell me walking isn't real exercise when I think it's one of the best, easiest, low impact exercises you can do.

Thanks!! Keep up the good work! And pfffft at the people who don't think walking is a real exercise! It does amazing things!
  • lunatiksgirl
    Options
    Great job! You hit home for me too!

I'm 5"2, 185.4lbs at the moment and not at all comfortable or healthy feeling in my own skin. I also had my first baby (last February) and with her I also gained 60lbs. (Kind of funny we gained the same amount). I was just over 200lbs on my last check up with her and I about died on the spot. I lost 25, but certainly not enough, and then we had some personal things happening with the family and gained almost 10lbs. I'm looking to lose a total of 48lbs now, which will put me in better shape then when I first found out I was pregnant.
  • thin150
    thin150 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great! I notice that your stretch marks faded did you put any products on? Or did it just happen with the weight loss?
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! That is so great to see! I only just started to actually work off my baby weight (my DD is 10months old! Eek!). I did just the diet thing for a while and hit a wall, so I've started walking every day now plus a bit of cardio/pilated to really work the core at home and already see results. I know what to look forward to now seeing you! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!