Finally completed the 30 Day Shred - PICS!

Options
2»

Replies

• mayberry310
    mayberry310 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing success I say! You can totally see the difference, especially in your back. GREAT JOB!

I am curious, what was your physical level of activity before you started the 30 DS? I just ordered it. I'm currently a desk jockey who's only level of exercise is chasing around my 2 year old. I hope I have results like you have! Kudos!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! So proud of you...
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    nice work! what a difference a round of 30DS makes!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    You did awesome!
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. Keep it up!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    You look great! Definitely noticeable on the back and even your tummy is smoothing out . I'm in Level 3 and I am looking very similar to you. It is coming off the back a lot and while I am noticing a change in my belly it is not shrinking it as fast as I want. I have ordered 6 week 6 pack and am going to start incorporating that to hopefully cut down the tummy more.

To Mayberry: I was very sedentary when I started. It was very hard the first few days but I was amazed how fast I started building up a little strength. The first day I could barely do a modified pushup on my knees. By day 5 I could do 17 of them in the time allotted doing that move. Now I can do regular pushups on my toes, not on my knees.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look wonderful, especially in your back but I also noticed that your chest looks nicer as well..which normally means that tummy is flattening out. Niiice!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing success I say! You can totally see the difference, especially in your back. GREAT JOB!

I am curious, what was your physical level of activity before you started the 30 DS? I just ordered it. I'm currently a desk jockey who's only level of exercise is chasing around my 2 year old. I hope I have results like you have! Kudos!

My activity was pretty much none. I hurt really bad for the first few days and that's it. I did a lot of modified moves. Just start and do the best you can do and you'll be surprised at how your body will react. Good luck! :)
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    :wink: Yeah!!!!! You go girl... you look awesome!! Keep up the great work!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    amazing job! you look so much more toned!!
  • carisle
    carisle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results! That's encouraging to know you've had so much success with it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!