Biggest Weaknesses?

Options

Replies

• dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    ALCOHOL (usually followed by inappropriate food!!)
  • jankleberry
    Options
    Alcohol! then the next day.. fried food! and other than that, Steak Pie is my ultimate favourite. Ive not had at all this year but I feel one coming on soon!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Dominos pizza... When I started this diet a month ago I told myself if I got to a month without breaking, without caving, I'd let myself have dominos pizza as a reward. A month has passed by and I have lost 14 pounds, but I haven't had the dominos yet. I'm saving it for when I reeeeeeally want it, and the day I do decide to get it, I am going to exercise my *kitten* OFF and burn as many calories as possible first lol

xx
  • Geordietyke
    Options
    It depends which mood I'm in. Sometimes its chocolate/cake and others it's savoury (mainly crisps/cheese and crusty bread).
  • mangledspoon
    mangledspoon Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    peanut butter.
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Mushroom Pizza with extra cheese from my local is my biggest weakness... they actually called me the other day to see if I was ok coz they hadn't heard from me for over a week. How bad is THAT!!!!!!

:))))
  • azuria518
    azuria518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oreos and milk.....sooooo yummy

Now I'm sad :-(. I want them.
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!! Once I start, I have to have!! I try and avoid it as much as possible and if I do have some, log it. It's scary the amount of chocolate I can physically get through and not be sick!
  • japruzze
    japruzze Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Food and stress.
  • Quarrysider
    Quarrysider Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Potatoes. Any kind. Don't have much of a sweet tooth but could live on spuds!
  • KellyEdwards85
    KellyEdwards85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Chocolate xtreme blizzards from the Dairy Queen :(

Oh and any kind of cake with lots and lots of ICING !
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Cake with buttercream frosting! YUMMY and I can't pass it up and will eat it until it is gone and then want more!
  • tuck1jl
    tuck1jl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE! anything..lol I swear it speaks to me:)
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Fried foods....
    And I always regret it except on free day.
    I would eat a raccoon's *kitten* on a stick if you battered and fried it.

That is my greatest weakness.:angry:
  • wannabehealthy1980
    Options
    Reese's Peanut Butter Ice Cream
  • goodasgoldilox165
    goodasgoldilox165 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Pralines and cream ice-cream. I love it beyond reason but find it completely unsatisfying (each portion leaves me wanting more). I only buy the mini pots these days and only when calorie count will allow me to eat any that I have stored in the freezer!
  • cleoleigh
    cleoleigh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    1. Potato ANYTHING! Hash browns, home fries, french fries, roasted, twice baked, mashed....YUMMY!!!!
    2. Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
    3. Original Ruffles and Cheese Puffs
    4. Wendy's Chocolate Frostys

wow...I say that now after weighing in today and finally hitting the 220s, being soooo excited...and I don't even want to eat them. I am too happy today to sabotage myself like that :)
  • dwinn002
    Options
    Mine are: anything salty such as chips, chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven, & doughnuts.....well who am I kidding pretty much anything with sugar in it. lol
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Nutella- if i buy it i will eat it all.
    Peanut butter
    Chocolate

I dont buy these things so i dont eat them but i will have them as a treat!
  • artcaro1972
    Options
    Red wine and stinky cheese.