Excercise Help

Options
Okay so i can't get to the gym tonight and I can't leave the house. What i can do at home for my cardio? I have no machines, no stairs, and a small house. Oh and a small child in bed.

Replies

• alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Okay so i can't get to the gym tonight and I can't leave the house. What i can do at home for my cardio? I have no machines, no stairs, and a small house. Oh and a small child in bed.
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    Well it may sound silly, but I have done it. Used my ipod with headphones, and danced my little heart out. :laugh:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I will "fake jump rope" while I watch tv. My kids like to do it with me. :tongue: I just pretend to jump rope...and believe me, it's tiring!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Go on youtube and look up cardio workout or fitness. Find something that looks fun and start doing it.
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help. Now i feel a little stupid because I didn't think of the fake jump rope. I tried my daughters which was too small, so i gave up on that one.

Found a great video on you tube too. For some reason i don't like to dance by myself though.

Thanks again everyone.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • iambrandice
    iambrandice Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You can do Taebo online for free by watching the videos on YouTube. I just discovered these videos today actually! I'm sure you can find lotsd of workout videos on YouTube! Well here's the first of 5 Taebo videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP-ADSVstD0. You can find the other 4 by looking at Related Videos on the right.