Pizza Hut

Options
So I had to stay late at work today..normally I get off at 5, but I didn't leave until almost 8. I was about to the starve..hadn't eaten since 12..which was a salad..woo. So my hubby got us pizza hut for dinner. I was looking forward to it & dreading it at same time. Pizza is my weakness! But, I didn't do too bad...I had two slices & then actually did my exercise for the night. I almost talked myself out of it...but I did an hour of step aerobics. It might have helped that I'm watching The Biggest Loser! ; )

Replies

• Karaboo
    Karaboo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So I had to stay late at work today..normally I get off at 5, but I didn't leave until almost 8. I was about to the starve..hadn't eaten since 12..which was a salad..woo. So my hubby got us pizza hut for dinner. I was looking forward to it & dreading it at same time. Pizza is my weakness! But, I didn't do too bad...I had two slices & then actually did my exercise for the night. I almost talked myself out of it...but I did an hour of step aerobics. It might have helped that I'm watching The Biggest Loser! ; )
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    You are a stronger woman than I Karaboo! Good for you!
  • nbass
    nbass Posts: 10
    Options
    I feel you...pizza is for sure my biggest weakness! i love it! but good job limiting yourself and sticking to your work out!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    good for you!! I :heart: pizza too!!
  • MBH3
    MBH3 Posts: 30
    Options
    I had a late night, too! AND...I ate Pizza Hut too. I 'only' went 70 calories over my recommended 1200 for the day so I figure any day I get pizza and don't completely blow my diet is a good day. It helped that I had 2 slices of a medium thin crust veggie lovers pizza and stayed away from the large pan pepperoni pizza. So...even though I went over my calories, I am counting this as a small victory! Congrats to us both! Wish I could've fit in my work out though. Kudos to you.

Marcy
  • macollins79
    Options
    mmmmmm pizza

its all about balance.

137570.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • exercisegirl06
    Options
    Wow! I had Pizza Hut tonight also. I did my work out and I didn't go over my calories because I didn't eat like I should have today. I was really surprised at the calories a slice packs. I think I will be staying away from pizza for a while. :grumble:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    you can afford to have pizza once in a while, especially only one or two slices.

on Sunday, my mom brought pizza from Little Caesar's home... I had one slice of cheese pizza and one breadstick, and it was only 340 calories. I looked it up on their site before I even went into the kitchen so I'd know what to expect to get.

I did really good though. I really would have loved to have grabbed twice that much, maybe more. I used to eat 2-3 slices of the pizza (depending on how many pizzas my mom bought) and 2-3 breadsticks. a huge step to eat only half or a third of what you used to lol.

so you did a good job controlling yourself :) gotta let yourself go once in a while or it can drive you crazy.