1000 calorie burn a day challenge from Friday to Friday

Options
While I was walking my 10,000 + steps today reflecting I realized that it is time for a new challenges. I do waaaaay more that 10,000 steps daily now. How about burning 1000 calories daily for a week challenge?

All you have to do is post when you have achieved your 1000 calorie burn for the day. I just finished my 1000 + calorie walk today. Hope there are some people who want to join me. Feel free to track your inches and stats here to if you desire.

Happy burning !!!

Lara

Replies

• Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I am In Lare
    I will try my best.
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    you can do it Abid, thanks for joining me!!
  • Mylissa6
    Mylissa6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How do you burn 1000 calories in a day? I have only ever burned, at the most, 600 calories.
  • NeverGivesUp
    Options
    I usually go for a mega long walk every day about 3 hours depending on my heart rate monitor. It is great to see precisely how hard you are working and how hard you need to work. I walk until I am over 1000 calories of burn.
  • NeverGivesUp
    Options
    Day 2 - Burned 1093 calories during a 2 hour 47 minute walk around my town heart rate monitor verified. My butt and legs hurt but it is a good kind of pain. :)
  • NeverGivesUp
    Options
    Burned 1079 calories today walking all over my sweet little town. Anyone else joining me or is this a dead thread?
  • victoriabrah
    victoriabrah Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i shoot for 1000 calorie burns as well thats how i lost my first 20 pounds in 4 weeks not too long ago, now i am ordering the body bugg and using a biggest loser style system