Superbowl Spread

Options
Would love to hear what everyone is serving up for Superbowl Sunday???

Replies

• allison_joan
    Options
    I will be in Indy so not serving anything, however, http://www.skinnytaste.com/2007/07/appetizers.html this website has a lot of great healthy dips! My favorites are the buffalo chicken dip and the artichoke dip.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Well, seeing we have a smokehouse and natural beef facility on the farm here......as requested by my girls (8 and 10) "Hot dogs,wings, cheeseburgers, and ribs"....lol.........and of course friends coming over and I am not sure what they are bringing, but I am confident it isnt diet friendly. Oh. and beer.....LOL
  • PositivelyFlawed
    PositivelyFlawed Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing tofu buffalo bits, home made w/w tortilla chips, a veggie heavy taco dip and my 150c/slice pizza. Might also whip up some hummus and cut up some fresh veggies. We're gonna watch the game, eat some food, but try to keep it healthy. Will still be a sizeable caloric binge, even at constrained portions, but at least there is nutrition worked in! No beer here, but we will have some diet pop!
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hummus and veggies. Chips and homemade kiwi salsa. I don't know what everyone else is bringing, but I plan to workout that day. And make sure I eat something healthy earlier so I'm not too temped to snack on everything.
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    We are hosting a Chili Cookoff. So Chili galore. Im making some Paleo "corn muffins" .. But there will be a TON of junk food...
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing tofu buffalo bits, home made w/w tortilla chips

By any chance, would you pass on the ingredient list and/or recipe? Sounds delicious! Would like to spring this on my family.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    A Patriots WIN!!!! :laugh:

Oh, and chicken wings and blue and red (sugar free) jello shots!!
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    I'll be doing tofu buffalo bits, home made w/w tortilla chips

By any chance, would you pass on the ingredient list and/or recipe? Sounds delicious! Would like to spring this on my family.

I'm also interested to hear about these. :bigsmile: