I'm new.... =)

Options
Hey everyone!
I just joined...and am determined to make this last as a lifestyle change. My weight keeps fluctuating, it's time for me to get some self control and maintain a healthy lifestyle...
Hopefully this helps!

Replies

• SaraAnne
    SaraAnne Posts: 53
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I just joined...and am determined to make this last as a lifestyle change. My weight keeps fluctuating, it's time for me to get some self control and maintain a healthy lifestyle...
    Hopefully this helps!
  • snowshoe
    snowshoe Posts: 5
    Options
    just get up every morning and start your day as a new beginning and soon you will see a newer you
  • SaraAnne
    SaraAnne Posts: 53
    Options
    that's good advice
    thanks!
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    welcome
  • MyQuinney
    MyQuinney Posts: 42
    Options
    :happy: Hello! Hope you enjoy this site! It really does help you be accountable for everything you eat. I love it and think you will, too! Good luck!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!:flowerforyou:
  • walkwme17
    Options
    Hi started working out last week going to try for 5 times a week
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. (click on "ladyofivy" just above my picture to the left, and then click on the green button that says "add as friend")

:smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: