Fatigue?

Options
I have noticed this past week that I have been incredibly tired. Could I be eating too little? I try to stick to the 1200 calories and I eat back my exercise calories but then alot of times I go over. Also I am in college and sometimes it is very hard too eat healthy and I go over my calorie intake that mfp has set up for me. I tried really hard this week with the exception of yesterday to eat within the 1200 cal, and I have been so tired even with an average of 8 hours of sleep at night.

Replies

• abreia71
    Options
    Would like to see your diary, that would be helpful. There could be alot of factors that contribute to your fatigue. How much water are you drinking? This is very important! Also what kind of calories are you eating? Are you eatting alot of prosseced food? More info please!
  • melraejor
    melraejor Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I probably don't drink enough water maybe like 4 to 6 cups a day depending on if I go to the gym that day. I have been trying to eat clean but like I said that can be very difficult when I am on campus all day. How do I let you view my diary?
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I was going to say water. Try upping how much you drink and see how you feel. I used to feel dreadfully tired in the afternoons and got told to reduce my coffee and drink more water and it seems to be doing the trick! x
  • clairez
    Options
    My nutritionist told me that if I'm tired, it is because I am not eating breakfast...about 300 calories ...I have a high protein cereal Kashi brand, or hard boiled eggs, or greek yogurt (plain, organic, non-fat) and berries.
  • melraejor
    melraejor Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!

3403566.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter