Please help ladies... Suggestions on how to get rid of this

Options
I have been working out non-stop for months. I eat healthy and my body is shaping out really good. However, my legs are terrible. I cannot get rid of the cellulite. I do 60 minutes of leg work outs at least 4 days out the week. I don’t understand. My arms, butt, and back look great. Ladies please tell me what to do to get this cellulite out of my legs. I reached my original goal and now I’m just working on toning, and if I lose more weight in the process that’s great. I just need help with these legs… Please help

Replies

• hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Your diary is kept private so there's no way to look and see if your nutrition is where it needs to be. The toned look that most of us ladies want isn't going to happen with workouts but with the nutrition. You're muscles are most likely quite defined and strong but the extra 'fluff' on top is what is keeping you from seeing the results that you want. I tend to hold on to fat on my thighs as well and unless I'm willing to eat very clean (little to no breads, sugars etc) it's going to stay there. Cardio workouts help burn fat and weight lifting helps build muscle to get the toned look but unless the nutrition is on target you won't get the results you're looking for. Of course you can work off a good deal of it some of us are just built to slim down from the top down and the legs are the last to go!

Good Luck to you!
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Thanks... my co-worker said the same exact thing as you. I need to eat cleaner. Take out the starches and bread. I looove bread and reduce fat chips. I need to get rid of this look so I guess I have to sacrafice the bread. Thanks alot. I'm new to this so I don't know how to make my diary open. I'll try it again
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    *Sacrifice
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I think you can change your privacy settings in your profile.