Tell me your weekend plans!

Options

Replies

• acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Going to the hardware store to have my paint shaken and then priming my craft room. Then dinner on Saturday night with friends. Sunday will be painting the craft room and laundry. Hoping to get some sewing and organization of tax materials and straightening up the house in there.

No stupid pro football.

:tongue:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    My mom, my son, and I will be living it up at the hotel while the guys have their ice fishing weekend... It's gonna be awesome! :drinker:
  • rameyer1316
    Options
    heading to the Worlds Toughest Rodeo tonight!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Work - yay! LOL

I'm so sorry. I'll scoop you up for Carnaval!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    My chorus has our winter concert this weekend, so I will either be onstage, or getting ready to be, all weekend. The title of the show is "Love is....." about, well, love, of many kinds including passion for chocolate. I'm singing in three small groups as well as the big chorus...one of them being our parody barbershop quartet. I sing tenor---very high for me, as I'm a first alto, not a soprano (barbershop sopranos are called tenors) but it sounds pretty darn good, and I'm having fun with it. So...if you're in Tucson this weekend, come see us!
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I am going out of town for a fun girls weekend with 6 of us girls! Then home Sunday morning to workout, clean a little, and pickup my friend who is coming in for a visit!
  • Mia2891
    Mia2891 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've got friends coming in for the game on Sunday. I'm a HUGE football fan so I will be watching the game, and cooking some white chili. Oh, and watching the voice after superbowl, also.
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm working, I'm not that much into football, even though my TEAM is in the SB, lol
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    grocery shopping tonight after daughters basketball game

house cleaning on Saturday and playing battelfield 3

harley ride sunday morning in the 40's (got to get Feb ride in)

superbowl party at my house in the afternoon.
  • Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Meetup with about 58 fellow Germans or German speakers at a German restaurant with yummy food Saturday evening. First a good workout Saturday morning so I can afford the calories :)

Sunday more gym and then - dunno, maybe some Disney, maybe nothing, maybe Universal...who knows these days :) Not invited to a Superbowl party :( and don't really want to watch all alone, it'll just depress me.
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    Work, work, work. 3 straight days of it, all 12 hour shifts :\
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hockey Tournament for my 6 year old, and NOT watching the Superbowl
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I will be relaxing. Saturday night I'm goin to the honky tonk lol. I'm gonna dance my heart out :-)
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    All I know is I'm NOT watching the Superbowl.

JM
  • sandeefr
    Options
    Headed to Portland, OR... no superbowl for us either, comedy club one night and cinitopia the other.... hoping I don't eat and drink to much at either!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Work, work, work. 3 straight days of it, all 12 hour shifts :\

I will scoop you up too!!!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Making fondue this weekend. Excited!
  • mcadams1
    Options
    My kids are going to be gone all weekend with church, whoo hoo :bigsmile: , so my hubby and I decided this is our Valentine's weekend. I am cleaning like a crazy lady today so that the entire weekend is chore free. As for what we do, well, I am sure we can think of something :blushing:
  • Vaibhav_ace
    Vaibhav_ace Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I don't make plans, so we will see what the day brings. But not watching superbowl for sure!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Ohhh D - your weekend is going to ROCK! I expect to see pics :)

Tonight is Cabo Flats down in the Gardens, tomorrow is Japanese steakhouse, & Sunday is Superbowl!