What exercises do you recommend?

Options
Ok guys I need your help...I want to loose weight mostly in my stomach and arms (besides everywhere) those the the 2 areas I want to focus on. I have a membership to anytime fitness. If anyone else has a membership to there or know any good exercise machines they may have that they generally have at gyms or even something I could do at home! Thank bunches!!

Replies

• ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    You can't choose where you lose weight from unfortunately. Stick with a good diet with a healthy calorie deficit and eventually it'll come off.
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Total body workouts 3 times a week with resistance. Cardio 5-6 times a week. Keep diet in check. Weight should come off. As the poster above said spot reduction is a myth
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Your muscles may be covered with an outer layer of fat. You will need to lose that fat to "uncover" what's underneath. As you get closer to your goal be sure to pick up more and more strength training.

To tone up the muscle .... specifically abs use crunches, planks, standing crunches or pilates. Pilates is great for core work. If you want to tone your upper body, you can use weights or weight of your body (ie: pushups).