Nighttime cravings and such

Options
I have a question, because of the way my shift is at work, I eat my big meal for the day between 3:30-4:30pm. I don't get home until 9:30pm and by that time I'm starving because I don't get to eat dinner like a normal person does. Is it really REALLY bad to eat late at night or is there a way to get around that as long as I'm exercising? Any ideas, please feel free to share!

Replies

• frogprincess007
    frogprincess007 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a question, because of the way my shift is at work, I eat my big meal for the day between 3:30-4:30pm. I don't get home until 9:30pm and by that time I'm starving because I don't get to eat dinner like a normal person does. Is it really REALLY bad to eat late at night or is there a way to get around that as long as I'm exercising? Any ideas, please feel free to share!
  • lacieinthesky
    lacieinthesky Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've heard different things too. I know Jillian from BL said something about it not mattering when you eat your calories, but I just try not to eat about 2 hours before going to bed. You'll definitely need to eat something though. You could also do a quick exercise before going to bed too, although that might keep you up later than you want to be.
  • July
    July Posts: 239
    Options
    I used to have the same schedule. Try to eat a little. The Kashi protein cereal or Fiber One with soy milk fills me up enough to hang out for an hour or two and go to sleep.