Options
    You look great!
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Bravo lady!! Excellent job!! Congrats to you!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • cdurocher
    Options
    That's fantastic!!! So inspiring way to go!
  • concerto3
    concerto3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nicely done! We both had the same starting weight so this is extra interesting to me, though I am several inches shorter than you are. What is your final goal? or is this it? I would also like to know about what kind of levels of loose skin you encountered with this major loss, I'm a little worried for myself.
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You look 10 years younger! Congratulations on your hard work!
  • hyperkate
    hyperkate Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!! Well bloody done :drinker:
  • therindaproject
    therindaproject Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Incredible! I am at your beginning weight now - cant wait to get to your after... Thanks much for the inspiration!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for sharing. Just what I needed to see today. Was getting a bit impatient..
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Holy bananas, what a transformation, hot mama!!
  • kostadina
    Options
    OMG you look awesome! so inspiring I want to lose 20 pounds. If you can do it so can I. You look beautiful.
  • lissypriss
    lissypriss Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I do have the extra skin problem, and I fully expected it after having two big babies and being in my late 30's. I'm looking into Zerona to tighten my skin and help with the cellulite that just won't budge. If I'm approved for the procedure, I will do before/after pics in my undies(tastefully, I promise) to show improvement if it works. Going under the knife is too scary for me, so I will try this cold laser procedure.
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Simply gorgeous!! We're the same height and my goal (as of right now) is 150 so this is so great for me to see! Thank you so much for posting!! It's people like you that inspire me to do this!! Congrats on a job well done!! :)
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My mouth literally dropped, you look amazing!! So beautiful.
  • jrucktaeschel
    Options
    Wow - You look amazing - An inspiration to all of us!
  • audreanna76
    Options
    Wow! My mouth dropped. You look AMAZING!!! You are truly an inspiration. Congratulations on your success!
  • kslager77
    kslager77 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! That's Awesome!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Jan0707
    Jan0707 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look incredibly! Younger, slimmer, healthier and happier. Can it get any better? ha. Great job girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!