What Pre Wokout Drink or Supp do you use?

Options
I used to use NO Xplode before workouts, but it started to make me feel sick after using it for a month. I am looking for another good pre workout drink or supp to get me fired up.

I guess I could always take a shot of Espresso!

Replies

• StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    always dring coffee first thing. preworkout is Beta-alanine supplement, plus AdvantEdge Carb Control shake (chocolate fudge) with 6 TBS added liquid egg whites for extra protein boost. Usually have some before and finish off afterward. My creatine is amplified so I don't need fast carbs immediately after workout
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Sound like a great plan, I will have to test it out!
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I take green tea pills. This helps most of the time. Every now and then I have to add some caffeine pills for that little extra push.
  • Skeels
    Options
    I wonder if Caffeine pills would be better than brewing up a quick shot of Espresso.
  • decoboy104
    Options
    Musselpharm Assault along with some BCAA works great. The BCAA helps to feed the mussels while burning body fat.
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about the caffeine pills and espresso, I don't like coffee... another reason for the caffeine pills :wink:
  • Skeels
    Options
    Musselpharm Assault along with some BCAA works great. The BCAA helps to feed the mussels while burning body fat.

How long before workouts do you take it?
  • Skeels
    Options
    I'm not sure about the caffeine pills and espresso, I don't like coffee... another reason for the caffeine pills :wink:

No Coffee!!!! Your missing out!!!
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I really do not have a specific one I use everyday and I like to mix it up. I am a big fan of flash Point disolving tablets and they get me all jacked up. I also like Jacked 3d.