Im new here

:smile: Good morning everybody, i am new here just started yesterday. So I am still learning about the website. I do hope that I loose a couple of kg's as I have been overweight all my life.

Replies

• lindax
    lindax Posts: 5
    :smile: Good morning everybody, i am new here just started yesterday. So I am still learning about the website. I do hope that I loose a couple of kg's as I have been overweight all my life.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
    I've been overweight for half my life - since age 18, when I was pregnant with my eldest son - you know the story ladies, everyone says 'you're eating for two' - hmmm, wish I never listened to their advice - what an old wives tale :laugh:
    Jackie :flowerforyou:
  • Heya! Welcome to the site =]
    I'm sure u'll love it here, it helps so much to loose weight as ur keeping track of...well everything =p and everyone is really lovely and motivational!

Good luck!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. (click on "ladyofivy" just above my picture to the left, and then click on the green button that says "add as friend")

:smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: