Can Vitamins Make You Groggy?

Options
I started taking a new vitamin this year (Centrum Ultra Women) and this entire week I have been feeling so tired and groggy. I have been busy and all, but honestly, not much more then usual. I dont know what else could be making me feel like this. I'm hypothyroid and I've been on my meds which are balanced so I'm not sure what the deal is.

Any thoughts on groggy vitamins?

Replies

• janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I've taken several kinds of multis over the years, and the only ones that made me groggy were those that contained ginko, ginseng, guarana and stuff like that. It was probably the guarana. Similar to caffeine, when it wears off it can make you feel run down.

I take physiologics phytotality daily greens formula with lunch, and it's truly awesome.
  • niki23poet
    niki23poet Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've taken several kinds of multis over the years, and the only ones that made me groggy were those that contained ginko, ginseng, guarana and stuff like that. It was probably the guarana. Similar to caffeine, when it wears off it can make you feel run down.

I take physiologics phytotality daily greens formula with lunch, and it's truly awesome.

Hmmm, I'll double check but mine are pretty straight forward, none of those ingredients that you mentioned. Maybe i should have my blood work done again for my thyroid...just to be on the safe side.