new to this site.

Options
hi i am new to this site and trying to lose weight and get back my life. i weighed 198 in 2008 and went on diet and lost weight . but unforunate things happen and i had a accident and had to learn to walk all over again. now i am trying to find a way to lose safely . i able to walk now after having ankle surgery on right ankle . and hip replaced on left side. need all the help i can get to lose the weight i gained from the accident .

Replies

• kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    Work hard, You've got a great support system here with all of us. We all are here for the same reason you are. Or at lease I would think so...lol... I've seen posts and pics that make me try hard everyday, and I know if I can do it, anyone can do it. Good luck and if you need anything, just let me know!.
  • nvmarquez80
    Options
    Lori,
    Good on you for making the necessary adjustments to getting back on track. I, like you am also new to the site and need some friendly support. Keep at it and you will see the fruits of your hard and dedicated work. I have 25-30 lbs to lose after several unsuccessful pregnancies. Add me if you like. Much luck to you!!!!

-nelly