Do you need a pair of running shoes?

Options
Hey all you runners out there. I have deal for you!

I recently bought a pair fo Nike Air Max Moto+6. These shoes have no stability and are just straight cushion. I need to goback to the shoes with stability because the new ones make my shin splints worse.

So here is the deal I have. I bought these shoes for $95.00 + tax and rather than throw them out I would like to offer than out at $40.00. They are gently worn and only have approx. 20 miles on them. I have the original box they can in so you can see the $95.00 price. I also wrote on the box when I bought them and when I took my first run in them. (I like to keep track of them that way.) They are a size 6.

If you are interested in them please let me know. Sherry

Replies

• SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options

I recently bought a pair fo Nike Air Max Moto+6. These shoes have no stability and are just straight cushion. I need to goback to the shoes with stability because the new ones make my shin splints worse.

So here is the deal I have. I bought these shoes for $95.00 + tax and rather than throw them out I would like to offer than out at $40.00. They are gently worn and only have approx. 20 miles on them. I have the original box they can in so you can see the $95.00 price. I also wrote on the box when I bought them and when I took my first run in them. (I like to keep track of them that way.) They are a size 6.

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    If you go get them in a size 8 you've got a deal! :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    OK...sellin used tennies now...and what not

MFP EBAY CRAIGS LIST...

I have an old cross country ski machine takin up space in the garage
    it is .noisy, awkward, bulky and the electronics are shot

free but you have to come get it and do so before the good will truck gets here
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

Have you tried returning them to Nike?
    If you only worn them once and are totally unsatisfied, they may take them back.

:flowerforyou:
  • SherryRH
    Options

Have you tried returning them to Nike?
    If you only worn them once and are totally unsatisfied, they may take them back.

:flowerforyou:

I have worn them maybe 5 times but you can't tell. I will try and contact them today and see what they say.
  • SherryRH
    Options

MFP EBAY CRAIGS LIST...

Your ad would be listed under freecycle. Com on man, get with the program! :bigsmile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

MFP EBAY CRAIGS LIST...

Your ad would be listed under freecycle. Com on man, get with the program! :bigsmile:

LOL gotcha thanks for the tip:laugh: