Greetings From Sunny Florida!!!

Options
I just joined last night, but already looking through the posts, I can see this is a great support group to attain fitness goals.
This year my mom and I agreed that we would both lose 30 lbs by December of next year. We are treating ourselves to a cruise for accomplishing this goal. I feel like I need to get to a point where I feel more confident about myself. I know it shouldn't be able what I see in the mirror, but unfortunately for most women it is. Especially given that I'm still in my early 20's.

I'm going to thank you in advance for your support. I can already tell that each of you are very motivating individuals that care about seeing others success.

Have a great and healthy weekend to each of you!

Replies

• raquitathomas
    raquitathomas Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just joined last night, but already looking through the posts, I can see this is a great support group to attain fitness goals.
    This year my mom and I agreed that we would both lose 30 lbs by December of next year. We are treating ourselves to a cruise for accomplishing this goal. I feel like I need to get to a point where I feel more confident about myself. I know it shouldn't be able what I see in the mirror, but unfortunately for most women it is. Especially given that I'm still in my early 20's.

I'm going to thank you in advance for your support. I can already tell that each of you are very motivating individuals that care about seeing others success.

Have a great and healthy weekend to each of you!
  • joanne123
    Options
    greetings from rainy manchester uk :ohwell:
    good luck belle and mum :flowerforyou:
    the cruise sounds like great motivation
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Joanne, You have my Mom's name. You spell it just the same way. Good luck to you. A cruise is a great idea. My reward will be a new wardrobe that isn't old ladyish. I am 63 but when I see some 63 olds on tv I realize I dont have to be an old lady. I beat cancer three times this should be a walk in the park! But it isn't ! hehe:smile:
  • Gina1960
    Options
    Greetings, Belle
    I'm happy to see you like the website:smile:
    Good luck and much success, the cruise is going to be GREAT!!! In a way, we both win, we will both be getting ourselves in better shape and our health back on track.
    All the best!!!
    :heart: , Mom