2»

Replies

• dolphin9803
    Options
    OMG CONGRATS!! YOU GO GIRL!!
  • EPICUREASIAN
    EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! You look fantastic!
  • lauehorn
    lauehorn Posts: 183
    Options
    Wow, what great progress! I'm only on day 10 of 30DS and day 20 or so of MFP, so your results are really an encouragement to stick with it even when progress isn't visible immediately. It's always hard to make it to that first milestone where you really see and feel results. That's the milestone that makes you want to keep going and move it up to the next level! Congrats!
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Your core and your arms are looking fantastic. I have to try 30DS now. =D Thanks for posting that!
  • MaggieMay131
    MaggieMay131 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! great work!

also... welcome to the dark side ;)
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    How can we not be nice, you look great! I'll bet you feel great too!

I am doing the 30 day shred also along with other things. I don't have a lot of weight to lose either but have some and want to tone and build muscle.
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    WOW... you look great.....
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I’m really excited to share my success so far. My victories are small scale compared to those of a lot of folks, but it feels like a pretty big transformation for me. I wasn't overweight when I started MFP, but I was definitely unhealthy (from eating too much crap and never exercising) and uncomfortable. So a few days after Christmas I decided it was time to get back on track. I used the 30 Day Shred, plus some extra running on the side, and started eating less crap and more healthy food. I've also been relying lots on support from my friends, which I really appreciate. :flowerforyou: It’s been a little over a month, and I’m pretty happy with my progress so far!

Starting weight: 129 / Current weight: 122.4
    Starting waist: 29 inches / Current waist: 27 inches
    Starting body fat (per bioimpedence): 24.6% Current body fat: 21.9%
    And, drumroll please, pictures. (I’ve never posted pics before, so please be nice!)

Before:
    28ri44g.jpg2qcpdte.jpgrrm69y.jpg

After:
    2kfrmb.jpg29mo9ko.jpg15hfziw.jpg

So that’s me! I’ve also been lured over to the dark side and will be starting a heavy lifting program this week, so hopefully I’ll be posting even better success pictures soon! Thanks for stopping by! :smile:

You look awesome!! What heavy lifting program are you doing??
  • herky
    herky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    can definitely notice a difference in your back and arms! great job!!
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL JOB!!!
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I think your results are AMAZING - and they are inspiring me tonight to rethink my Friday night plans and include a little Jillian
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options

Thanks!! I'm not sure yet, but probably New Rules of Lifting for Women.
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options

Thanks!! I'm not sure yet, but probably New Rules of Lifting for Women.

I'm doing that one, I LOVE it
  • fashionista954
    fashionista954 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!!! I definitely can see the difference. I started the 30 day shred this month, i'm hoping to have some positive results as well. Keep up the good work!:smile:
  • misslee79
    Options
    Great job! You can definately see a change in the before and after much more toned :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!