Bathroom question

Options
JennS19
JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

So I'm totally embarassed asking this but hey, I'll probably never meet any of you so what the heck....... :laugh:

Are you comfortable going #2 anywhere but home? Can you go at work, on vacation, in a public restroom?

Or do you hold it until you get home, wether that's a day or a week?

I'm just curious if I'm alone in my answer because I would hold that *kitten* (no pun intended) until I got home. Even if it might not be for a day or too.

Replies

• junyr
    junyr Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Used to be, til basic training way back when. Since then makes no difference to me.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I can go pretty much anywhere but at a new person's house.

I have no shame. Except when it's possible that someone may hear me.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I don't have an issue ... but I can definitely see how this bothers some people. Years ago I interviewed at a company, I walked past the bathroom & I thought ..... no way can I work here. Goofy thought I know. The bathroom door opened to rest of the office. No stalls, nothing. Just like a bathroom in a home .... no way!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I don't have an issue ... but I can definitely see how this bothers some people. Years ago I interviewed at a company, I walked past the bathroom & I thought ..... no way can I work here. Goofy thought I know. The bathroom door opened to rest of the office. No stalls, nothing. Just like a bathroom in a home .... no way!

This is how my work bathroom is, it took a while for me to get comfortable with it.
  • fitbytwentyone
    Options
    I'm pretty regular when it comes to this and I usually go in the morning at home. BUT if I really have to go and can't wait, I don't mind going somewhere else, except (like mentioned before) in someone else's house.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I work in a foundry. Primitive.

The other day I was taking a dump, when two guys walked in, talking. I yelled out, "Could you keep it down? I'm trying to concntrate."
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    If I have to go it makes no difference to me...pretty sh#tty alternative when you think about it.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

So I'm totally embarassed asking this but hey, I'll probably never meet any of you so what the heck....... :laugh:

Are you comfortable going #2 anywhere but home? Can you go at work, on vacation, in a public restroom?

I'm just curious if I'm alone in my answer because I would hold that *kitten* (no pun intended) until I got home. Even if it might not be for a day or too.
    Comfortable? Sure! Anywhere I have to, I will. Why be embarrassed, every does it!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    The only time I don't mind away from home is if I'm in total privacy, not with three or four stalls there......
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    lol i hold that *kitten* til i get home!!!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I don't really like to go anywhere else, but I will. Im not gonna hold it in and risk having an accident on myself. I figure that HAS to be WAY more embarrassing than just going in the bathroom! lol
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have IBS. I go whenever and wherever is needed because the other option requires clean pants...

My personal favorite was at a convince store with my 9 month old daughter on my lap (where else was I gonna put her in a public bathroom???) while trying to convince my 2.5 year old to LEAVE THE DOOR SHUT. It was a single and the door opened up to a full view of the cashier on the other side of the building...luckily he didn't open it.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

A week???? :noway:

I'd be a total beyotch day #3 of that vacation. :laugh:
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    i see it like a challenge to go at different places though when i was younger i only went at home n held one in for 9 days i swear it was that stacked there could've been a diamond in the middle :)
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    i see it like a challenge to go at different places though when i was younger i only went at home n held one in for 9 days i swear it was that stacked there could've been a diamond in the middle :)

9....days? Ack!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I prefer at home, but work is generally fine.

As for public restrooms, it depends on

a) how badly I need to go
    b) the cleanliness of the restroom
  • chunkiedunker
    chunkiedunker Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    go at home for the most part, but i can go anywhere if i have to.

but i like to have my privacy. at work we have one bathroom with 3 stalls in it and then a bathroom that is just a normal bathroom. i prefer that if i have to go.

i know someone that cant go anywhere but home though.
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    WIth a **** **** here, and a **** **** there.. Here a ****. There a ****. Everywhere a ****, ****!

I'll go where ever I happen to be. I play shy if someone is within listening distance though lol
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    I can go pretty much anywhere but at a new person's house.

I have no shame. Except when it's possible that someone may hear me.
    That's me now !!! Thanks in part to the movie "American Pie" my hubby called me "**** Brick" (in a loving way) til i overcame my issues!
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have no problem going anywhere. If I gotta go, I gotta go!