My FAVORITE Snack

Options
Audddua
Audddua Posts: 176 Member
I'm literally in the middle of eating it, and I just had to share my favorite new snack with everyone! I call it, "Lazy Guacamole".

I cut an avocado in half and sprinkle with lemon juice and salt (at first I did this only to keep it from browning and I've kept it even if I'm eating it fresh).

I dab a generous amount of hot sauce to my avocado half (Marie Sharps HOT is my fav). Then I just eat it with a spoon straight out of the skin.

I usually have cut up bell peppers on the side. Broccoli is quite good too.

:drinker: I hope you like this as much as I do!

Replies

• Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    MMmmmm, great idea, Thanks!
    I'm literally in the middle of eating it, and I just had to share my favorite new snack with everyone! I call it, "Lazy Guacamole".

I cut an avocado in half and sprinkle with lemon juice and salt (at first I did this only to keep it from browning and I've kept it even if I'm eating it fresh).

I dab a generous amount of hot sauce to my avocado half (Marie Sharps HOT is my fav). Then I just eat it with a spoon straight out of the skin.

I usually have cut up bell peppers on the side. Broccoli is quite good too.

:drinker: I hope you like this as much as I do!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Not tried avacado since I was a kid and hated it, but after reading this I will try it again. What's it good for? X
  • bi0nicw0man
    bi0nicw0man Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy! I like to make "quickie guacamole" by smashing avocado with lime juice, salt and cumin...then use it either on toast, crackers, or with veggie sticks.
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! I love avocados and was just thinking how awesome of a snack it would be. And I LOVE hot guac!
  • Audddua
    Audddua Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy! I like to make "quickie guacamole" by smashing avocado with lime juice, salt and cumin...then use it either on toast, crackers, or with veggie sticks.

Good call on the lime & cumin. I'm eating my lazy guac with it and it's EVEN BETTER now. Thanks!
  • RNmomto4
    RNmomto4 Posts: 143
    Options
    bump