what magical one would you pick?

Options

Replies

• HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Pizza.

Although I have never eaten a magical pizza....maybe magical brownies though...hahahahaha
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Chinese food
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    oh I need to make a choice. Either Pizza or Pad Thai, especially if I could limit the sodium
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Chinese food

Oh yes, that's high on my list. I could eat lots & lots of it... salty, sweet, spicy... everything in one bite.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    raspberryganachecakeraw.jpg

This is a raspberry ganache fudge cake... no flour, no cooking. It's made with raw cacao, dates, walnuts and a few other things. From Ani Phyo's dessert book. It is GOOD! I've made two of these and LOVED every bite. I think it turned out to be a $30 cake...LOL. That's what my husband and I figured up anyway. It's so rich though, we could barely eat a small piece of it and finish it. I ate it with coconut milk ice-cream.

delicious!!! have you seen this place: http://www.karynraw.com/ she has amazing desserts which are similar!

I've seen a few of her books, yeah. She looks amazing for her age, doesn't she?
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Guinness
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Pasta
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    cake with buttercream icing.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Pizza for sure.
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    Cheese. My life would be so much easier if cheese was calorie-free.
  • Mar0414
    Mar0414 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bread...if it included all bread/biscuits/dinner rolls. I love the dinner rolls at Logan's steak house.
  • kayp1
    kayp1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    totally agree with all the ice cream lovers....., ice cream...any good one...with anything crunchy in it....thinking about it...any ice cream...with anything in it!
    It's the one thing I daren't buy anymore :sad:
  • kayp1
    kayp1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    cant pick just one because I love food so much .......so best make it all free because we should have freedom of choice after all:bigsmile:

that sounds a great idea Glen :happy:
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Chocolate for sure
  • Kamalka
    Kamalka Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    May sound weird but I have to limit my oranges consumption to 4/day (2 squeezed in the morning and eat 2 in the evening) because it is full of carbs and sugars. I also miss my 500g fruit yogurts, but this extra 500 cal (and I could get 3 or 4 of them every day) is definitely impacting weight loss too badly :sad:
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    fully loaded nachos!
    steak with bearnaise sauce and fries with prawns!
    no nachos, no steak.....
    oh I can't decide!!!!
    :ohwell:

How about Steak Nachos? :) mmm
  • Weezieishness
    Weezieishness Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, specifically dark chocolate with peppermint cream inside...yum...
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Chinese!

She said no chopped up babies. Would you just go for the adults?

Hahahahahaha!
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    May sound weird but I have to limit my oranges consumption to 4/day (2 squeezed in the morning and eat 2 in the evening) because it is full of carbs and sugars. I also miss my 500g fruit yogurts, but this extra 500 cal (and I could get 3 or 4 of them every day) is definitely impacting weight loss too badly :sad:

Fruit sugars, and particularly citrus fruits, are virtually negligible, and many fruit and veggie carbs are fiber, which can essentially be discounted.
  • Burritos... SUPREME IT BABY! =(
    I could LIVE on them forever if I had the choice *sigh* lol