Ladies: What does bloated during pms mean to you?

Options
2»

Replies

• Taitiant
    Options
    Haha this is a great Topic because i was just talking to my husband about this tonight.. I turned sideways and said " WTH is going on here, i better not be preggo again"! We laughed and i said no really whats this bloat all about.. im Trippin out.. I drank like 12 glasses of water today, thinkin maybe thats it??? dunno, but hope it goes away.. I was just on my period so thats out of the question.. !
  • CristineAnne
    CristineAnne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm so grateful for this question and answers. I feel bloated, the scale says I gained 2 pounds and also I measured my waist. It was not good. And extra 4 inches! I mean really?! I've been working out with weights, if anything I should be losing inches! But because all of you said that you looked pregnant, I guess 4 inches is about right. I had just never actually measured it before!!
  • cdelilahh
    Options
    krisrpaz wrote: »
    I measure and weigh if I feel bloated. I can gain 5 pounds and 2-3 inches overnight. Thankfully it goes away within 3 days.

I agree, the same thing happens to me, it takes 5 or 6 days to go away, the pain , the cramps, then bloating plus the lower abdominal pain from having IBS.. Its so painful that sometimes you feel like you don't want to be alive..
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    My wrists and ankles get noticeably puffier when I'm bloated. Sometimes my face does too.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    You can see it. And it's not in my head...My friends have told me they see it. I feel like I'm carrying a ton of bricks around inside me, and it hurts :(
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I go up a cup size and my jeans give me camel toe and my rings don't twirl around on my fingers. I feel full and salt really makes me swell even more than usual.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Everything. My ring is tighter, my running shorts are uncomfortable, the scale goes up... everything feels... tight.