How sick is sick enough to splurge?

Options
2»

Replies

• JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Getting rest when you're sick & tired and eating enough calories with nutrients your body needs isn't "splurging."
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Getting rest when you're sick & tired and eating enough calories with nutrients your body needs isn't "splurging."
    ^^^^^^^
    THIS
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Your body might be trying to tell you something. If you want something that bad just eat a small amount so you don't crave it so much. And for heavens sakes REST. Your body needs it when your sick.
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    THE only thing that makes me feel better while I am sick is eating, I am a strong beleiver in feeding a cold, and NO one dares stand in my way if I want to stuff my face while sick! ! !. cuz I would go rabid bear on their butt.

I say there are few time in a year were splurging is ok. and being sick is the MOST important, espesh if you have a sore throught, you gotta get that stuff out and food is the best way.

please give your self some comfort espesh if you have to work during being sick =(

I hope you fee better soon, and right when you feel better, get back to it =)
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Rest, your body is not in top shape at the moment.
    Eat good, healthy food. How can your body repair itself without proper nourishment?
    If you want to throw in a goody or two there's nothing wrong with that :)