Zombie apocalypse.

Options
I was talking to a friend last week about my fears/concerns with the up and coming potential "end of the world" b.s I asked if she wanted to do cardio or strength training, she said "well, when the zombie apocalypse happens, I will need to run without my heart exploding more than I will need to lift things” so cardio it was! being the super paranoid person I am I have put much thought into this, having a kid I'm going to be able to need to run my *kitten* off, AND lift my son doing it so the zombies can't eat us! Sooooo, I think I'm going to invest in one of those baby carriers. If for nothing else, than the potential zombie apocalypse…
what do you want/need for the Zombie apocalypse??

Replies

• Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I don't need anything really lol My boyfriend and I have a lot of guns,(his 7 year old is a good shot with a .22) a lot of ammo, a few machetes, we also have a couple of guns with bayonets, and three or four hatchets. We're good for the zombie apocalypse. :happy: Also, we have a copy of Zombieland, good tips in that movie. lol
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    ZOMBIE LAND! YES! sadly, based off that movie, im in the first catogory to die, because I'm the out of shape fat girl Lol. My poor son :(
  • Spinelli2288
    Options
    You have till December! You'll be fine! lol Make that boy useful and give him a sharp stick. :laugh:
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    I feel like I need to talk to my theripist because I have serious paranoia over this whole thing. Lol
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    94152.jpg
  • Harlin12
    Harlin12 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Need both, speed to run and strength to swing the machete or base ball bat. Chain Saws get pretty heavy after a few minutes as well.
  • Spinelli2288
    Options
    Nah, I think it's perfectly normal. :happy: I mean look at Jesus, first zombie.:laugh: It could totally happen.
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Spinelli I'm coming over to your house! My number one concern is guns, and knowing how to shoot. I really want to learn to shoot!
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    94152.jpg
    ROTF! "now protection without that unpleasent feces sent" LOL
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Yeah, I may be out of shape, but I'm a damn good shot and we've got plenty of guns/ammo. Plus I've kicked the *kitten* of like every zombie game ever. I'll last a while.
  • Spinelli2288
    Options
    Spinelli I'm coming over to your house! My number one concern is guns, and knowing how to shoot. I really want to learn to shoot!

Come on over, we have enough guns for everyone! lol It'll be like Walking Dead, I'll teach you how to shoot. :happy:
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    .....wnna be friends....
    0_o
    I can watch the babies, I'm good at that! ;)
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I don't know why but when I think of zombie apocalypse, my first urge is to stock up on water. Even though my house would be a terrible fortress. We're good on guns! Could probably use more ammo.

As far as baby carriers go, I really like the Moby wrap. My boobs are too big for the sling we have and she gets really uncomfortable all squished in it.
  • rollycollysmama
    Options

Come on over, we have enough guns for everyone! lol It'll be like Walking Dead, I'll teach you how to shoot. :happy:
    I can't wait until walking dead starts again! couple more days!!
  • Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
  • hkussatz
    Options
    oh geez. Mayan calendar has ended before.... then it just starts all over again. Funny how frantic people get.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Nah, I think it's perfectly normal. :happy: I mean look at Jesus, first zombie.:laugh: It could totally happen.
    Excuse me but Lazarus was a zombie before Jesus ever thought about it. Not to mention Ezekiel's undead army.

Anyway, I'm joining the zombies. There's no way the living are going to win.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I don't know why but when I think of zombie apocalypse, my first urge is to stock up on water. Even though my house would be a terrible fortress. We're good on guns! Could probably use more ammo.
    Pretty simple to make your own. Afew basic ingredients and you have ammo for quite some time. Especially if you plan to stay in one spot.
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options

Nope. Lazarus was the first documented zombie. Jesus was Zombie #2.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    oh geez. Mayan calendar has ended before.... then it just starts all over again. Funny how frantic people get.
    It doesn't have anything to do with that for me. I just wanna shoot some zombies.... Thats it I'm going to play resident evil.