Sore!!

Options
I always know when I have had a great workout because I wake up VERY sore. I always look in a mirror at the gym so I know I am using proper form but sometimes my back aches the next day! Does anyone experience this?? I know the difference between good and bad aches. The back is not a good ache. Also, does anyone take joint supplments for soreness?

Replies

• bonnie51462
    Options
    I would check with your doctor I had a sore back for years and thought since I have arthritis that it was the cause.. I now have been diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis and it has done a number on my back had surgery in Oct 2011 and can't work because of the pain in my back still Go to your docotr before just brushing ot off it could be something serious I'm not saying it is but why take a chance...
  • LJC44
    LJC44 Posts: 221
    Options
    Although that is very scary thank you for your input. I have a doctor's apt coming up so I will def check into that!

P.S. I have a cat that looks identical to yours :)
  • thickmomma0519
    Options
    I take glucosamine chondroitin for my knees. My back also aches, but it is because I'm not very active anymore. So when I do start to make myself workout, my back aches because it no longer has the strength to do some things. remember that the back has muscles too!!! I would say see a doctor, if it's nothing serious, it might just be your back being strengthened.
  • BrooklynBeast
    Options
    For joint pain and aches, I religiously take a product called Tissue Rejuvenator from Hammer Nutrition - www.hammernutrition.com. I've recommended it to dozens of people and everyone swears by it. If you decide to order it, you can use the referral number 41470 for at least 10 percent off of your first order.

I run over 50 miles per week and it has kept my joints, especially knees pain and injury free.
  • LJC44
    LJC44 Posts: 221
    Options
    For joint pain and aches, I religiously take a product called Tissue Rejuvenator from Hammer Nutrition - www.hammernutrition.com. I've recommended it to dozens of people and everyone swears by it. If you decide to order it, you can use the referral number 41470 for at least 10 percent off of your first order.

I run over 50 miles per week and it has kept my joints, especially knees pain and injury free.

Is the product very expensive?? Although it may be worth it because my knees and back ache alot.
  • bonnie51462
    Options
    P.S. I have a cat that looks identical to yours :)
    That was my Moon he passed 2 yrs ago and I have 5 more but he was a favorite because he knew when I hurt and would love up on me...just a warm purring furball...to anyone else the CLAW OF DEATH lmao chased more than one of my kids away from me...
  • juliedee6
    juliedee6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Are you stretching after exercise?
  • KNMD
    KNMD Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    What ever you do, do not Twist to stretch until you've gotten it checked out.
    I "tweaked" my back through running and playing softball, and I tried to tackle it with some twisty yoga moves. Low and behold, I took an inflamed strain to an all out slipped disk. It's taken me over 6 years to recover due to the ease re-injuring lower backs (usually while moving in/out of apartments).

Alternating Ice/Heat can help with the inflammation and walks, long walks can really help strengthen and stretch.

Good luck.
  • BrooklynBeast
    Options

Is the product very expensive?? Although it may be worth it because my knees and back ache alot.

It is about the same cost as similar products, but works better than anything else. If you use the referral number 41470, you will get 15 percent off. I just checked.