Hi, I'm pretty new. Looking for friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• dollymixsix
    Options
    I bet a few people have avoided replying because they thought it said that. Oops!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome
  • christypaxson
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Nico360
    Options
    HEY HOW ARE YOU DOING?
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hey guys :) I've been here like 3 weeks or so, but it's awesome having people be supportive, so anyone feel free to add me :) It's great to have the positivity and motivation around
  • jjmcahill
    jjmcahill Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just started in January myself...feel free to add me.
  • emurphy7999
    Options
    I am new to this to. Just started 2 days ago. It looks like you are doing really good 9lbs. How long has it taken you?
  • monikahfisher
    Options
    Hi I am Monikah Feel free to had me. i started two weeks ago and I need support. I am starting to get discouraged. Its been two weeks and I am not seeing much progress :-(
  • melody0718
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for new friends too, to help stay motivated!
  • ghost6775
    Options
    anyone can feel free and add me...the more motivation the better
  • dollymixsix
    Options
    I am new to this to. Just started 2 days ago. It looks like you are doing really good 9lbs. How long has it taken you?

3 weeks. I lost a lot in the first week, that was probably water though.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    When I first read this I thought it said "Hi, I'm pretty. Looking for new friends!" :laugh:

Ha ha, so did I
  • Snjlowe
    Snjlowe Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm less than a month here myself and I have to say this is the best support I have had in a diet program. Just by making friends and looking at their daily food logs I have been able to get together some foods that are keeping me satisfied. Knowing exactly what is going into my body and when to slow down or stop as the day progresses has been the first real control I've had in years. I'm loving it :) Good luck to us all!
  • dollymixsix
    Options
    I've had SO MANY requests! I feel terrible turning any down but I've had way more than anticipated. I feel really welcomed though, I think I'm going to like it here.

Hi to any fellow newbies :)
  • beachgirl20
    beachgirl20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I joined MFP since December 2011 and this is a great website. Anyone is welcome to add me.