You've heard it before: hungry & tired

Options
Hi!

I'm sure many people have asked about this, so sorry for the rehash, but I am just fed up with feeling this way and would like to gather some opinions!

I've been doing mfp for about 3-4 weeks now.
I am STARVING most of the time at work (an office job where I sit and do nothing).
At first, I thought this was because I was bored. So I started eating green beans, carrots, and nuts between meals, while working, to ward off boredom and keep my tummy full. But then after lunch, I experience this VERY horrible drop in blood sugar(?) and/or anemia that lasts for the next FOUR HOURS. I feel like I'm about to collapse, and no amount of coffee, vitamin B, water, or sugar has helped. It is beginning to affect my ability to do my job effectively.

I have opened my food diary so you can see what I've been eating. This is pretty much EXACTLY what I eat; I don't cook, and don't keep junk food in the house other than dark chocolate, and I'm poor so I buy the same foods over and over :).
Recently I've had more treats than usual (b-day's coming up haha), but if you look at the overall picture I think you'll agree, I do my best to eat well.

As for exercise, I burn around 1500 calories per week according to mfp, but it's probably actually less than that (don't have a hrm).

Does anyone have any advice? Am I not eating enough? Does my body need more time to adjust?
Any constructive advice is much appreciated!

Oh, and I should mention that I'm doing mfp as a challenge with my sister and stepmom. We're holding each other accountable! The rules: I must pay $1 every time I exceed my calorie goal, or if I don't exercise at least 4 days per week for 30 minutes/day!