I'm so shocked I had to share with everyone!!!

Options
Family just came into town for my nephew's birthday and it was decided that we'd go out to Cracker Barrel for dinner. I was very hesitant on this and figured it would be practically impossible for me to not go over on everything for today but guess what???

AFTER THE MEAL I WAS UNDER ON CALORIES, CARBS, & FATS!!!!!!!!!! (the apple sauce screwed me on sugars tho)

It was so unexpected, I'm just super psyched :D

Replies

• angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Good job! :happy:
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I love that place!
  • carlos1989
    carlos1989 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so proud of you... ur an inspiration for me :-)
  • ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! Just goes to show - it can be done:-) What an encouragement!
  • joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great job! One tip I learned from Weight Watchers that actually helped a lot was to look over the menu and nutritional info for a restaurant BEFORE going, so that you don't get a nasty shock after you've already eaten your meal. I'm really bad at "guesstimating'", so this is a good strategy for me. :happy:
  • abrantner
    Options
    What did you have??
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Love that place!! Great job!! What did you have?
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Good Job - what did you have? I love Cracker Barrell. Need to know what to eat as a friend loves that place and we are going to lunch soon. I was thinking I would ahve to have nothing the rest of the day to eat there.
  • LauRoxx
    LauRoxx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great job! One tip I learned from Weight Watchers that actually helped a lot was to look over the menu and nutritional info for a restaurant BEFORE going, so that you don't get a nasty shock after you've already eaten your meal. I'm really bad at "guesstimating'", so this is a good strategy for me. :happy:

Funny you should mention that, I didn't know we were going there till we were already on the way.

And to those asking I chose the lemon pepper grilled rainbow trout (only the plate, not the dinner so it only came with 1 fillet of fish and only two sides) and I got brown rice and apple sauce with it... but if I wouldn't have gotten the trout I would've gotten the chicken tenderloins. I looked at the low carb menu to decide what meat I wanted.
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    They have a really good grilled tilapia thats healthy and lowfat!!