Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Add away. I love new friends!
  • shermanparty
    Options
    This is my second week also. I love the journal and finding out about the food I eat. Also it's fun to be able to offset the calorie intake by the exercise. Last week I went off to a siminar and they provided a box Lunch from Togo's. An Italian sandwich, a seven up a very large cookie that I knew was loaded with calories and chips. Well the sandwich was worth 1220 calories, the whole deal was over 2000 calories, the sodium was three times more then the daily intake should be. When I got home I swam for 45 minutes and water jogged for another 1/2 hour just to get ride off all those calories and fat.
  • muffin8er
    muffin8er Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, or anyone else! Been here for 2 months, and need all the encouragement I can get.
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I just added you! Anyone else can add me too!
  • shaparra
    shaparra Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Sunny so cal :flowerforyou: this is a great site and you will find lots of wonderful people who have the same goals as you. anyone please feel free to add me, the more the merrier and by working together we can achieve our goals :bigsmile:
  • lucysgrammy
    Options
    hi, it's my first week and I need friends too:) will add you if you add me! w need all the support I can get.