any christians? (:

Options

Replies

• sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Sinner saved by grace through the atonement of Christ my Lord who sits at the right hand of the Father . I am a work in progress with miles to go before I sleep .

Love this! The Bible and Robert Frost rolled into one. I makes a great statement!
  • Tannerclan
    Tannerclan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in! This is the first time I have allowed God to help me lose weight, and 20 pounds in just over thirty days without doing a weird diet or anything is good proof that He is helping me!
  • 2hungariangirls
    Options
    Yes, I am! Very PROUD of it! To God be the Glory! :bigsmile:
  • jamja72
    jamja72 Posts: 192
    Options
    YES!!!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! Friend me too!! Christ following born again believer. There is a group on here called Christians Unite that you can join too.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Right here! (Waving hand!!) Good to see you brothers and sister. Please add me.
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Amen....feel free to add me!!!
  • Rachel122810
    Rachel122810 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    GOD IS GOOD....ALL THE TIME
    ALL THE TIME...GOD IS GOOD!!!
  • amystpierre
    amystpierre Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I am too, and proud of it. Can't get through a single day with Him. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • lisastern
    Options
    Desperately following Him with all my flaws!! I'm quiet on here and have a closed diary, but would love to have more encouraging friends. With His strength I will finish this!
  • ChangingMindSets
    Options
    I am! Feel free to add me!!
  • teresab46970
    teresab46970 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!!!!!:happy: :bigsmile:
  • noemike
    Options
    Yes I am I could not be losing wieght if I did not have God on my side I am not shy about being a Jesus freak!! If you never heard the song look it up on youtube its a great workout song Jesus freak by dc talk
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Sinner saved by grace through the atonement of Christ my Lord who sits at the right hand of the Father . I am a work in progress with miles to go before I sleep .

Love this! The Bible and Robert Frost rolled into one. I makes a great statement!

"...the woods are lovely dark and deep , but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep ."

I have often viewed this in light of my spiritual journey and clinging to the temporal instead of seeking the eternal .

"Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these will be added unto you "
  • nicolebunny55
    Options
    I am too!! You can add me
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Yes I am a Christian:) Feel free to add me!
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am, as well. :) Feel free to add. :)
  • DonnaNewJourney
    Options
    Oh yes, We have the will power and the ability to choose and God gives us the strength to make the choice. I'm at 117lbs. off and could not have gotten this far on my journey without God beside me!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Devout Catholic girl here.
This discussion has been closed.