Still new at this.....

Options
Hey all,

I was wondering what workouts you do at home on the days you cannot make it into the gym? Much appreciated :)

Replies

• thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Go the next day :). (not trying to be a smart *kitten*)

Sometimes you just can't make it. I always get distracted when I'm at home and never workout, which is why I specifically joined a gym.
  • lonaneomaflame
    Options
    I use my mom's Kenict, we have the EA sports active 2 game thing and it's a great work out. I'm also planning on getting zumba for my ps3 move sometime soon. I also try to take my dog on a walk/run every day.
  • PepperRocks
    Options
    I jog, walk jump :). I also do floor exercises like abs etc.
  • PepperRocks
    Options
    I jog, walk, jump :). I also do floor exercises like abs etc.
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'll walk, do situps or other light weight exercises, or use one of the fitness vids I have (Kettlebell, Zumba, and more)
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I get outside :happy:
  • Calipalm
    Calipalm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I do the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Out of all the other at home DVD workouts I've done this one really kicks my butt! Sweat is dripping during and after the workout. I love it, because its introduced me to work out moves i didn't even knew existed! Try it out! Its like $7-$12 at Walmart or Costco and its online at Amazon too! Its a 27ish minute workout that will really make you feel amazing after! Its 3 levels you do each for 10 days so 30 days total! :) Its has weight, abs, cardio, jumping jacks, push ups and most of the moves are modified! I do other workouts during the week so sometimes i just get to this on weekends and i still see changes and feel the pain, in a good way :)
  • 30yearssincebikini
    Options
    Go the next day :). (not trying to be a smart *kitten*)

Sometimes you just can't make it. I always get distracted when I'm at home and never workout, which is why I specifically joined a gym.

Same here. I have a small house (1000 square feet, small rooms) and working out would be too weird there. Others in my family would be like "move so I can get around you". It is distracting to say the least. Can't do it in my bedroom because my king size bed takes up the whole room. So it's the gym or nothing for me!
  • Livinlavidalulu
    Options
    Thanks for the great feedback and great ideas guys. I really appreciate it.