Kind of sad ...

Options
So I started the morning with Sara Ivanhoe's Yoga Burn and it looks like this will be my last week with her. It's a good workout, it's just not as challenging as some of the others I'm starting to work into my schedule. So I get one more round on Friday before retiring that video. I had to retire a few other videos this week which is great. But also sad as they have been with me since the beginning; my workout journey began exactly one month ago this Saturday!

So here's a special thanks to Yoga Zone Abs, Yoga Zone Total Body, and Yoga Burn with Sarah Ivanhoe for getting me in enough shape to put them aside. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    So I started the morning with Sara Ivanhoe's Yoga Burn and it looks like this will be my last week with her. It's a good workout, it's just not as challenging as some of the others I'm starting to work into my schedule. So I get one more round on Friday before retiring that video. I had to retire a few other videos this week which is great. But also sad as they have been with me since the beginning; my workout journey began exactly one month ago this Saturday!

So here's a special thanks to Yoga Zone Abs, Yoga Zone Total Body, and Yoga Burn with Sarah Ivanhoe for getting me in enough shape to put them aside. :flowerforyou:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    LOL Good for you!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    It's one of those "so sad it's funny" moments ... I really am sad, especially about Sarah .. I loved working out with her in the mornings, so encouraging ... :cry: