Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

In need of friends to motivate!!!!!!!!!!

I'm new to this site and need friends who actually will motivate me. I love to comment on my friends post and answer questions but it seems that none of my friends want to do the same. So looking for new friends.

Please only request if you're willing to have communication if not don't waste your time or mine.

God Bless. :heart:

Replies

• JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    I have a fairly good friends list that is very supportive and social. It seems you also are looking for that kind of support. I am sending a request.
  • Welcome.....I added you! Good luck and we could all use a little motivation :smile:
  • Feel free to add me :) I like to comment on my friend's posts and offer encouragement :)
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Welcome to the site. Just sent you a request. I log on daily and enjoy commenting and getting comments! Anyone else feel free to add me as well!
  • katie_perkins
    katie_perkins Posts: 7 Member
    I added you, dear! :)
  • I haven't posted everyday . But I have watched the great videos and am still exercising and counting calories. I really pushed the exercise yesterday cause I know we will have Superbowl food in the house Sunday :)
  • Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    feel free to add me. I have been feeling a real lack of support lately I would love to have someone who will comment and critique!!!
  • I am new too and need the motivation!!! I'm adding you - and anyone else who is looking for friends to motivate and to motivate you - add me!
  • i am new too and need friends!!! add me too!
  • SophieB74656
    SophieB74656 Posts: 81 Member
    Hi, I'll add you!!
  • hi i like to see how everyone is doing and get some info back if i am struggling too. so have added you. good luck
  • VoicelessRide
    VoicelessRide Posts: 395 Member
    add request sent.
  • operavagabond
    operavagabond Posts: 84 Member
    Welcome and good luck! Add request sent! :)
  • Welcome! I'm always happy to spread the positivity and to comment and be active on here! I'd love a new friend to keep the motivation up! Add request sent! :)
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 671 Member
    I love to post on other people's stuff, as long as they return the favor! It really makes me happy everytime I sign in when I have other people's positive comments! Feel free to add me back! :)
    -Amanda
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Just added you! Best of luck on the journey!!! :happy:
  • jasonsurmillon
    jasonsurmillon Posts: 26 Member
    feel free to add!
  • JammyJae
    JammyJae Posts: 28 Member
    I would love some extra support! I like to comment and offer encouragement please add me if you do too!
  • bunnynose_bunny
    bunnynose_bunny Posts: 5 Member
    Hi added you to! I am new as well :)
    xo
    Jen